Brings back memories of when Stewart's Orchids was there.  We'd drive down for
the SB show, then hit all the vendors and all the nurseries.  Stewart's was
always phenomenal - but I'm a catt lover.

Due to a variety of business reasons Stewart's moved to the greater Natchez
area, & later went out of business. A black day indeed.  The stock was sold off
and the Connoseur's Collection was sold to afficianados.

I wonder if any remnant of orchid business lingers in Natchez?  Anyone know?

K Barrett
N Calif, USA