Two taxonomists were attending an orchid show one day when one of the pair,
stopping at a vendor booth filled with blooming ghost orchids, said. "Look at
this beuatiful flower!  I call the members of this genus Dendrophyllax, on
which I defended my doctoral thesis." "It must have been a very shallow study,"
scoffed the other taxonomist, "for I call this genus Dendrophyllax."
   In an attempt to resolve their argument, they pointed to the orchid and
asked the grower, " What exactly would you call this?" The grower carefully
examined the plant taking note of its size, beauty, and number of flowers, and
said "for you two guys, call it ninety bucks."