It's not dificult to do a whois search on any domain name, although of
course websites can be registered by third parties or anonymously
(somewhat!) as well.  And because of that it is even more puzzling why
anyone would even consider hiding their identity while trying to accomplish
anything in public:
http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?Domain=THEVIEWFROMMYWINDOWSILL.COM
RiB