Hi Luca,

Thanks for response.

Yes I knew that its done to avoid cyclic reference else fetch will for in
infinite loop.

My point is, this check for cyclic reference should only be applied if
infinite depth (-1) is given in fetch plan. Also as you suggested,
additional option to avoid cyclic check can also be given but that will be
prone to user errors, if cyclic check is avoided in case of infinite depth.

I will create the feature request in bug system. Is thee some workaround
for now. I am using 1.7rc1 version.

Regards,
Gaurav