Hi Enrico,

Would it be possible for me to use the Lucene integration build my own
flavor/version of the "document being indexed"?

I'm not sure if this request will make sense to you but I would like more
control over what gets put into the indexed-document to allow for search
based on the MultiFieldQueryParser on fields that are not directly stored
on the Vertex such as embedded lists, embedded maps or even on edges or
related vertices.

Does that sound reasonable?

Regards,
  -Stefán