Hi,

You can always use Orient API if you don't like SQL.

Just get the index from OIndexManager and
call com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndex#keyCursor, then use
this cursor to iterate over keys.

This is the most efficient way.

Just

Best regards,
Artem Orobets

* Orient Technologiesthe Company behind OrientDB*