Hey so I have now some experiences with ETL. I think this is great for
import. That's why I want to improve the importing process now.

   1. First of all is it possible to run several imports parallel(not with
   several consoles) or if one is done start another instantly?
   2. How do I create an edge
   (https://github.com/orientechnologies/orientdb-etl/wiki/Transformer#edge is
   not helpful for me)

Let's say I have 2 tables in MySQL:

table1 with {*name_id*,*name*} and table2 with {*name_id*,*text_id*,*text*}

Now I want to get them connected (name_id) in OrientDB.

One way would now be to import both tables as Class. That's easy and then
create edges with the *name_id*. Everything is fine with that, but it would
be much easier to generate edges with ETL if that is anyway possible. So I
don't know what is more efficient. Someone else also said that Sails
(https://github.com/vjsrinath/sails-orientdb) might be a good choice.

If ETL allows that I could imagine about the following way:

   - read line of table1 -> safe in memory
   - look in table2 if name_id exists
   - -> if yes, create vertex Tabel1 and Table2
      - -> if no, create vertex Tabel1 and Table2 and create an edge
      - and so on

Of course this is very crazy if you imagine 30 tables or so. Was just an
idea, just to check if that is already possible somehow.