Hi everyone,

I am really excited about using the lucene indexes with OrientDB. I have a
few questions for the experts ;)

I have not successfully created indexes on embedded objects/maps. Is it
possible?

Customer : {
    address {
           city: ....
           country: ...
    }
}

How can I get a lucene index on customer.address.city ?

Same things with embedded maps... I have  descriptions that are multi
lingual :
italiano" }

I would like to index the description, by language so I can do full text
search on it.

Lastly, is it possible to use lucene indexes in linked records ?

select from Order where [customer.name, customer.code] LUCENE " ... query
 ... "

Thanks!