Thanks a lot for your reply, Luigi,

I’ll certainly look at the link you sent to see how it all works. I am
already using plocal to embed an OrientDB server in my application.

By the way, I’d like to thank Orient Technologies for this awesome database
system, OrientDB. I am in North America, Canada, and came across this
database system some time ago. I just recently got the occasion to
integrate it in my research projects and up to now I’m really impressed by
the performance and ease of use of OrientDB. I plan to introduce OrientDB
in all my research projects at my university and beyond.

Thanks again,

Jeremie