This is my code (I didn't use actually Book and Author tables, I used my
domain specific tables, but here I illustrated problem with these common
names to make it easier to understand).
This works, but my question is could this be done using just ETL without
any coding.

        Map<Integer, Vertex> bookMap = new HashMap<>();
        String queryString = "SELECT * FROM Books";
        Statement statement = connection.createStatement();
        ResultSet rs = statement.executeQuery(queryString);
        while (rs.next()) {
            Vertex bookVertex = graph.addVertex("class:Book");
            Integer bookId  = rs.getInt(1);
            bookVertex.setProperty(...);
            // fill vertex from result set
            bookMap.put(bookId, bookVertex);
        }
        rs.close();
        statement.close();

        Map<Integer, Vertex> authorMap = new HashMap<>();
        queryString = "SELECT * FROM Authors";
        statement = connection.createStatement();
        rs = statement.executeQuery(queryString);
        while (rs.next()) {
            Vertex authorVertex = graph.addVertex("class:Author");
            Integer authorId  = rs.getInt(1);
            authorVertex.setProperty(...);
            // fill vertex from result set
            authorMap.put(authorId, authorVertex);
        }
        rs.close();
        statement.close();

        graph.commit();

        queryString = "SELECT * FROM BookAuthor";
        statement = connection.createStatement();
        rs = statement.executeQuery(queryString);

        while (rs.next()) {

            Integer bookId = rs.getInt(2);
            Integer authorId = rs.getInt(2);

            Edge edge = graph.addEdge(null, bookMap.get(bookId),
authorMap.get(authorId), "BookAuthor");
            edge.setProperty(....);
        }
        rs.close();