Hey Andrey just sent you the code I am posting it again since it only got
sent privately it seems

public class Test {

 static Sail sail;

     public void testAll(File f) throws Exception {

KeyIndexableGraph og = new OrientGraphNoTx("plocal:server7/test", "admin",
"admin");

        Sail sail = new GraphSail(og);

        sail.initialize();

       OGlobalConfiguration.SBTREE_MAX_KEY_SIZE.setValue(11000);

        try {

            SailLoader loader = new SailLoader(sail);

            SailConnection sc = sail.getConnection();

            try {

                sc.begin();

                loader.load(f);

                sc.rollback();