We also have some locking issues in our application. We couldn't figure out
the causes from the error message. It would be nice if the OritentDB team
can provide detailed documentation ( in both SQL and Document API
level)about the locking strategy, and what are the recommended
implementations for concurrent reading and/or writing. I think it is a
critical piece of information for developers who use OrientDB in a server
application.

Thanks,
Jing