I tried the following:
db.command(new OCommandSQL("create property Competition.season LINK Season"
)).execute();

but i got this exception since I am
calling: db.getEntityManager().registerEntityClasses("com.sport.server.model");
before

com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OCommandExecutionException:
Property 'Competition.season' already exists. Remove it before to retry.

Where can I open a new issue? Github?