Hi Buddies,

Here I am sharing one concern about link establishment of Big Data. In one
situation of our project we are trying to establish link after creating the
class and dumping 100000 rows into each class. In this situation it is
taking more than expected time like 5 hours to just process the link
establishment.

In one situation we can create link between blank classes first during the
creation of the class and then dump that big amount of data into the them.
In that case all the data are not connected in the orientDB console. ! What
should be the right approach to establish connection between two different
big data classes ?

here the link creating sql -

[image: localhost 2480 studio index html database finance data schema2]
<https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1620769/6165298/d6bd5592-b2cc-11e4-9eb4-c33e69d961cc.png>

CREATE LINK logical_view TYPE LINKSET FROM dbv01.COUNTERPARTY_ID TO
dbv02.COUNTERPARTY_ID

time taking operation ?

[image: localhost 2480 studio index html database finance data browse]
<https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1620769/6165373/7c76f218-b2cd-11e4-9a13-ee46d1f29f44.png>

here is the result -

[image: aaaarrr]
<https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1620769/6165302/dc954c0e-b2cc-11e4-9971-ad1e1ef04866.png>