Hi,

I've attached the database export, including the defined index. And here's
the query:

SELECT @rid FROM User WHERE state="active" AND birthdayYear <= 1994 AND
birthdayYear >= 1958 AND ageMin <= 59 AND ageMax >= 59 AND height <= 176
AND height >= 161 AND heightMin <= 188 AND heightMax >= 188 AND
relationship IN ["free"] AND theirRelationship IN ["free", "doesntMatter" ]
AND  lookingFor IN ["relationship"] AND theirLookingFor IN ["relationship",
"doesntMatter" ] AND @rid NOT IN [#12:0]

Thank you for conducting this test.

Best regards,
Mate