Ivan,

I am experiencing this condition as well, using OrientDB 2.0.5. Is this
known, or is it just inexperience?

In my Java code I am starting with a Json data record, storing it, then
traversing some of the properties in the record I just stored, pulling out
foreign key IDs, and creating edges to other documents I create based on
the foreign key ID values in the data. Sometimes it works fine, but most
time I get a deadlock. Any suggestions?

Patrick