Hi, I am reforming a previous question I had.

If I have a chat between users as a document:

can I have these:

1)index on a List<String> (without lucene just checking if a user is
participating in a chat)

2)nested messages (many probably in the thousands) as nested documents. Are
these going to cause fragmentation like in MongoDb where you need to know
upfront the approximate number of nested documents?

3)can I retrieve the chat document with a Limit clause on the number of
nested documents (messages)?

thank you