Hi,

Here all the details.
- installed orientdb-2.0.6 on my windows 7-64bit
- followed the tutorial:
http://orientdb.com/docs/last/Tutorial-Using-schema-with-graphs.html
 and created a new db: create database
plocal:../databases/WorkingWithGraphs admin admin plocal
- connected to the new db: connect plocal:../databases/WorkingWithGraphs
admin admin

- created Person, Restaurant and Eat classes:
create class Person extends V
create class Restaurant extends V
create class Eat extends E

- populated the db as described (create vertex, create edge)

- executed two queries:
select from Restaurant => select-restaurant-in_Eat screenshot
select in() from Restaurant where name = 'Dante' => select-in-restaurant
screenshot

Thanks!