delete edge Permissions where @rid = #15:1

Returns the same error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.db.record.OIdentifiable

When I try to delete the edge from the Edit view, it shows another error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The document received is not a Vertex.
Found class 'Permissions'

Then I check if I have vertices this edge connects to and see that I have
no vertices. They were deleted, but if they were why does the edge still
exist and point to these non-existing vertices?