Hi,

I am running 2.0.1 and I am using the http index interface as a key/value
store. I access it with jersey client and have also in the headers added
"Connection","close".
The configuration is set at max pool connections at 1500. When running my
tests without even reaching 20-30 requests I get

2015-05-13 14:52:03:127 WARNING Reached maximum number of concurrent
connections
 (1013), reject incoming connection from /127.0.0.1:65231
[OServerNetworkListener]

I am using a pool (but is it even related to the graph pool?).

here is a sample request

Client client=buildClient();
try {
    Response response = client.target(OrientDatabase.getHTTP_URL() +
"/index/exchange/exchangeKV/" + codingUtilities.toUtf(key))
            .request()
            .header("Connection", "close")
            .put(Entity.entity(value.toString(),
MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON_TYPE));

    if (response.getStatus() == Response.Status.ACCEPTED.getStatusCode())
return true;
    else return false;
}finally {
    client.close();
}

maybe the header is not sent with PUT requests? but again, I am nowhere
near close 1500 connections.