Andrey

I have slightly modified my earlier solution so that it now retrieves the
vertex name instead of the rid. i believe this query is far simpler than
proposed by SavioL and should give the same results.. Please let me know
your feedback on this query if it does not meet your requirement:

select v,sum(count) from (select if(eval("in=#11:0"),out*.name*,in*.name*)
as v,count from E where in=#11:0 or out=#11:0) group by v

regards,
~nagu.