Hi,
I try your code and I think that the problem is "(Iterable<Vertex>)
txGraph.command(cmd1).execute()".
When you use this instruction for the first time it works, but if you use
it a second time it doesn't works.
Try using the command once and convert Iterable<Vertex> in List<Vertex> and
after you use only the list.

String  myhierarchy="my hierarchy" ;
OSQLSynchQuery<ODocument> cmd1 =  new OSQLSynchQuery<ODocument>("select
from Models WHERE hierarchy = \"" + myhierarchy + "\"");

Iterable<Vertex> b=(Iterable<Vertex>) txGraph.command(cmd1).execute();
List<Vertex> listaVertex=new ArrayList<Vertex>();
CollectionUtils.addAll(listaVertex, b.iterator());
for (Vertex v : listaVertex ){
System.out.println("- vert : "  + v);
}

for (Vertex v :  listaVertex ) {