Having experienced the same situation in another machine and having seen
that it works is a good road, I think it is a problem only to that database
instance on the machine that does not work well .. You might try
downloading a new version (also always 2.0.13 or 2.0.14), and test if the
issue is resolved .. Of configuration there should be nothing to fix.

If you can try to let me know how it goes :) ...