I have created a database with two vertices in it. *Stores*, *Products*.
Stores have a *GeoSpatial Index*. There is an Edge '*hasInventory*' from
store to products which holds quantity for each Product-Store relation. Now
If I have to find a particular Product(sku) in near by stores how should I
proceed.
I tried like:

Select @rid,name,address,lat,lon,$distance from *Stores* where @rid IN
(Select out.@rid from *hasInventory* where *in.sku* = '8907103076739' and
quantity > 0) and [lat,lon,$spatial] NEAR
[19.195524,72.834810,{'maxDistance' : 20}]

Its gives me result but takes around 14 seconds to give response.

*Please suggest a solution for faster response time.*

Thanks in advance.