Hi All,

I am new to OrientDB and have some specific requirement that I am not able
to solve via OrientDB. Please provide your suggestions and views regarding
the same.

I have a hierarchical structure of objects that I am a saving orientdb as
Vertices and Edges. The problem is that my hierarchy changes over time and
since Orientdb doesn't keep versions or previous state so I am not able to
get the hierarchy for the previous time.

Is there any way by which I can get the previous state of my hierarchy?
 For example how can I query the deepest object in my hierarchy at time t1,
t2 and so on?

Thanks,

Abhijit