So, I love what I've seen and used from OrientDB. The data-design is
perfect for my application use case, but there is one thing holding us
back. We are a small team and have to database administrators. We are using
managed hosting for everything we can, but can't find any quality
database-as-a-service or database hosting.

OrientDB is supported on Digital Ocean, but it isn't any kind of managed
service. How difficult is it to manage on a cloud service like Digital
Ocean? Managing updates,uptime, and such. At first, the dataset will be
pretty small. Once the project grows, we would be able to invest in more
instances and administration.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Am I missing something?