Hi guys, got a problem, I have a class named nametocodemaping defined like
this:

orientdb {db=rikuy}> INFO CLASS nametocodemaping;

CLASS 'NameToCodeMaping'

Super classes........: [V]
Default cluster......: null (id=14)
Supported cluster ids: [14]
Cluster selection....: round-robin
Oversize.............: 0.0

PROPERTIES
-------------------------------+-------------+-------------------------------+-----------+----------+----------+-----------+-----------+----------+
 NAME                          | TYPE        | LINKED TYPE/CLASS
  | MANDATORY | READONLY | NOT NULL |    MIN    |    MAX    | COLLATE  |
-------------------------------+-------------+-------------------------------+-----------+----------+----------+-----------+-----------+----------+
 name                          | STRING      | null
 | true      | false    | true     |           |           | default  |
 parent                        | STRING      | null
 | true      | false    | true     |           |           | default  |
 variants                      | EMBEDDEDLIST| STRING
 | false     | false    | false    |           |           | default  |
 code                          | STRING      | null
 | true      | false    | true     |           |           | default  |

By the time the problem is showing, the systems has been running for
sometime, and many insertions has been made into this class, but then,
suddenly, it stops working and throwing a Error:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 exception.

When looking at the clusters contained in the database, the cluster 14
doesn't even exist in the database, and all my info seams missing, any
ideas?