Hi,
    In my project, I used both OrientDB and Derby database. For Derby, I
used EclipseLink as JPA provider and in persistence.xml, it is clearly
listed provider as EclipseLink. However, every time when I started my
program I will see the following two lines,

Nov 16, 2015 1:48:48 PM
com.orientechnologies.orient.object.jpa.OJPAPersistenceProvider <init>

INFO: Can't parse 'META-INF/persistence.xml' :Something goes wrong while
parsing persistence.xml

Then afterwards, if I called
Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("PuName", properties);

I will get a null point exception from OJPAPersistenceProvider, which is
not suppose to run at all. I googled this issue and found that this could
be a potential OrientDB bug. In the mean time, is there any workaround to
prevent this from happening?

Thanks