Hi Pugazharasan Thirumalai,

This is a community mailing list, you can't expect that type of support.

OrientDB LTD, the company behind the OrientDB suite of products, does
provide different support subscriptions: http://orientdb.com/support/ and a
consultancy service: http://orientdb.com/consulting/

Please consider to become a customer of us. We will help you upgrading to a
newer (supported) version and changing / optimizing the queries you are
using to get better performance

To contact us: http://orientdb.com/contact/

Thanks,