Thanks alot Luigi. You guys are really helping all developers. But i' ve an
extra question for you :/

We have some problems about OrientObject is not Json serializable Error.

Let me explain our code in simple way. We have
Customers,Admins(Company),Product,Personel  classes and CRUD for all of
them in back end (Python).

HERE IS MY VERTEX

createPersonel = configDb.client.command("create vertex PersonelInformation set
Adress ='" + adress
                                         + "',""CitizenId='" + citizenId +
"',CompanyCode='" + companyCode
                                         + "',""Email='" + email + "',Name='" +
name + "', Surname='" + surname
                                         + "',Phone=" + phone)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS MY EDGE

createRelation = configDb.client.command("create edge PersonelRelation from " +
personelRid + " to " + companyRid + "' ")

SELECT QUERY FOR ALL INFORMATIONS IN CLASS

all = []
data = configDb.client.command("select * from PersonelInformation")
for i in range(0, len(data)):
    all.append(data[i].oRecordData)
return json.dumps(all)

Everything is fine except select query, I can not see the relationship.
When there is a relation in some records , after execute the query i get
this error .

[2018-03-25 13:24:49,575] ERROR in app: Exception on /personelInfo/getAll
[GET]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Outputs\pyCharm\rms\venv\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line
1982, in wsgi_app
    response = self.full_dispatch_request()
  File "D:\Outputs\pyCharm\rms\venv\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line
1614, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
  File "D:\Outputs\pyCharm\rms\venv\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line
1517, in handle_user_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "D:\Outputs\pyCharm\rms\venv\lib\site-packages\flask\_compat.py",
line 33, in reraise
    raise value
  File "D:\Outputs\pyCharm\rms\venv\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line
1612, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.dispatch_request()
  File "D:\Outputs\pyCharm\rms\venv\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line
1598, in dispatch_request
    return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
  File "D:/Outputs/pyCharm/rms\Middleware\Decator.py", line 16, in
decorated_function
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "D:/Outputs/pyCharm/rms\Resources\PersonelinformationResource.py",
line 105, in GetAll
    return re
  File "D:\Outputs\pyCharm\rms\venv\lib\site-packages\flask\json.py", line
123, in dumps
    rv = _json.dumps(obj, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program Files\Python36\Lib\json\_init_.py", line 238, in dumps
    **kw).encode(obj)
  File "D:\Program Files\Python36\Lib\json\encoder.py", line 199, in encode
    chunks = self.iterencode(o, _one_shot=True)
  File "D:\Program Files\Python36\Lib\json\encoder.py", line 257, in
iterencode
    return _iterencode(o, 0)
  File "D:\Outputs\pyCharm\rms\venv\lib\site-packages\flask\json.py", line
80, in default
    return _json.JSONEncoder.default(self, o)
  File "D:\Program Files\Python36\Lib\json\encoder.py", line 180, in default
    o._class.name_)
TypeError: Object of type 'OrientBinaryObject' is not JSON serializable
127.0.0.1 - - [25/Mar/2018 13:24:49] "GET /personelInfo/getAll HTTP/1.1"
500 -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE OTHER HAND, When i delete records with relations , My Select query
works fine. I can see all records without relation.
But my main goal is getting companyCode when i query on PersonelInformation
vertex.

Also i tried This.

-select adress from user where = out('PersonelRelation')[0].name = "orient"

OUT comes like this.
 b64:'AQAAAAEAggAAAAAAAAAA'

IN SHORT my main problem is when i connect the Company And Personel
Classes, i want to see Company class informations over personelInformation
Query. But i dont want to restrict my query like , select from where rid =
37
i just want to get company information  wihtout giving any company
information in Personel Query. Just want to get informations about Company
in Back end and want to read them. Its not important after a query like =
select from personel where CompanyCode "abc"

Really Thanks alot from now
Looking for your answer

Regards,
Ersin