> How will you be celebrating World Origami Days?

I decided to celebrate World Origami Days somewhat publicly. But then
- what else would you expect from me? :)

Today I uploaded a video wishing everyone Happy World Origami Days:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTLE7sx-r7A or
http://www.happyfolding.com/vlog-wog-2012

In particular, I also announced a second, special video. Namely, I'll
be hosting a live video stream on November 11th at 9pm CET. You can
check what time that translates to for you here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Happyfolding+On+Air&iso=20121111T21&p1=168
- for example, that's 12pm in SFO and 3pm in NYC.
I thought I'd take the opportunity to answer some questions, which you
can submit here: http://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=205074
You can also vote for your favorite questions, and I'll try to answer
the top voted questions first. You need a Google account for
submitting and voting on questions. For those of you that don't have
one and don't want to create one, I can at least offer to add
suggested questions for you. Simply add a comment to
http://www.happyfolding.com/vlog-wog-2012 or send me an email.
Unfortunately I can't add votes in your name.

And as a third goodie - if all goes well - I'll also be posting my
November video during World Origami Days. As the video isn't 100%
finalized yet, I cannot say for certain whether it will work out. But
at least the video's already recorded and a first pass of editing is
done. Which model, you ask? "Braided Paper" by J.C. Nolan:
http://www.happyfolding.com/gallery-nolan-braided_paper

Happy World Origami Days,

-- Sara