On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Jorge E. Jaramillo <odrau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lately there's been discussion of some conditions to consider or not
> consider a model this or that. So I ask who set all these definitions?

I set these definitions up in my head for myself. The most recent
thread was of my creation and there was a reason I asked for examples
in addition to discussion: it's my experience that in only the
abstract, people become prone to pronouncements that sound like they
are trying to impose them even when, as in this case, I don't think
they are. I'd rather examples make the case :)

Chris Lott <ch...@chrislott.org>