I'm just getting started with some diagramming and have found a few
useful tutorials (and a nice Inkscape symbol set). But I was thinking
that it would be a really useful learning experience to be able to
poke around with some existing diagram source files...just to see how
they are put together and potentially to avoid reinventing the wheel
with common elements. I'm using Inkscape (and occasionally
Illustrator-- I can't decide which makes more sense for me), but I
imagine such a thing might be useful to other beginners--and even the
experts might learn a trick or two--using other programs. Anyone
interested in sharing such things?

Chris Lott <ch...@chrislott.org>