I was inspired by the book sculptures and this led me to generate a series of
How-To pages on how to make basic shapes.  I think once you've mastered the
ones I've listed, you can pretty much make anything.

Although I have not spoken with the creator of the book sculptures, I am sure
he cuts the pages in selective areas to achive the letters.  For example, the
"circle" inside a "P" cannot be achieved unless you make cuts and then fold the
corners in to make the hollow of the "P"

Anyway, for those who want to try some easy book sculptures:

  http://www.make-origami.com/book-sculptures.php

Diana

   http://www.origami-resource-center.com/