Here's what I have been up to since my last update.

My Single Sheet Designs Gallery has two new flowers, Marigold and Hollyhock,
both from 4-Sink Base.  I also folded the Playing Card Symbols in black and red
duo.  I like the kami version better though.
http://www.origamee.net/creation/onesheet/index.html

2013 Gallery has been updated with what I folded with some TOFU members at NC.
It was so great to meet Mette, Judith, Norm and Monte.  Judith taught the
teabag reindeer with so much patience and we had a lot of fun at Mette's
origami room!
http://www.origamee.net/gallery/2013/index.html

Guest Gallery 2013 updated has a few new beautiful submissions.
http://www.origamee.net/guest/

Single Sheet Diagrams page has new link for the above mentioned reindeer.
http://www.origamee.net/diagrams/diagrams1.html

Finally, my Ori People album has been updated.
https://picasaweb.google.com/118200808906313850694/OrigamiPeople

Regards,
Meenakshi

Have you visited my modular origami website? http://www.origamee.net