Hi all,

We in OrigamiUSA really appreciate the effort and expense that's involved
for our Overseas attendees to come to the OrigamiUSA convention, and their
participation really makes our convention special. So we're instituting a
new policy for Overseas folk ‹ i.e., those coming from anywhere but the US,
Canada, or Mexico: OrigamiUSA membership will not be required! We'd, of
course, love to have you join us as members, so if you sign up as new
members at convention, membership will cost only $30/year for the first
year. We do apologize for the late notice; this new policy was established
too late to include in our online registration, so you'll have to print the
registration PDF and fax it in at 212-769-5635. If you are unable to fax it,
you can email the information to us at
convention-registrat...@origamiusa.org. (And of course, if you're already a
member, you're welcome to use the online registration in the regular way).

Details are here: http://origamiusa.org/convention2013_registration

See you in New York!

Robert
O/b/o the OrigamiUSA Convention team