As many of you know, we at Ohio Paper Folders / CenterFold convention do several exhibits each year, mainly using work by our members. Well, we can not keep putting the same pieces in exhibits each year, and we have some big gaps in terms of the various styles of origami.

Plus...this year we have five requests for exhibits instead of the usual one or two. And it is only June! As of right now, we have an art gallery, a museum and three public libraries asking for work to display. We just do not have enough to go around.

So - we are requesting the donation of origami work to be part of our permanent collection, for use in public exhibits.

General guidelines:
We are NOT looking for valuable works. If you would want to insure it for shipping, don't send it!

We do our best to transport and display work without damage...but when you put pieces out, pack them up, put them out a few times, things happen.

We are looking for a broad range of work - some of everything really. Traditional models, simple elegant work, complex stuff, tessellations, modulars, boxes, geometric, bugs, animals - anything goes.

And we are certainly not just looking for perfect, professional pieces - the vast majority of the work we display now is done by our members. One or two of whom do great work...and the rest of us are pretty average. It is the mix of all that that really catches peoples attention.

Anything you can send will go to good use, and can be shipped to:
Ohio Paper Folders
4066 Philipps Rd
Granville, Oh 43023

John and Monica