For those of you who have visited Little Tokyo in Los Angeles, you might be
aware of a statue of an origami style horse in the lobby area of the Mitsui
Manufacturers Bank.

After all these years, I finally got around to looking into the background
of how this statue came to be (if it's ever been posted to the O-List
before, I missed it).  Since Google check didn't offer a great amount of
information, I contacted the artist, Natalie Krol, directly.  I asked her
if she wouldn't mind sharing her history in regards to this art project and
if I could share the information on my blog.

Here is the post:

http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/2013/07/horsing-around-in-little-tokyo.html

michael
Santa Monica, CA