convention games and take many prizes from the piñata

*Date: November 8-11, 2013*

If you are interesed in attend, please send an email to

*origami_colo...@hotmail.com *

to receive further information. We can solve any question you have.

Also, you can check the blog: *http://encuentroorigamicolombia.blogspot.com/
*

Follow us in facebook:
*https://www.facebook.com/events/574834975921666*

Please publish this information in your newsletter, bulletin,magazine, web
page, blog, billboard or where you consider origami people will be informed.

We will see all of you in Cali, Colombia at the convention!

Good luck,

Jose Tomas Buitrago
On behalf of ORIGAMI COLOMBIA 2013