On 9/13/13, Chris Lott <ch...@chrislott.org> wrote:
> How do those of you with a lot of origami paper store it?

Stumbled on this the other day:

http://www.ikeahackers.net/2013/09/flat-file-storage-using-linnmon-table-tops.html

It looks like a very cost-effective way to store larger sheets.  (And
kind of cool-looking, at that.)  Way cheaper than a flat file or even
a regular bookcase, which would never be deep enough for big paper,
anyway.

Perrsonally, I have been very fortunately over the years to have
scrounged/inherited two big flat files (family is not quite delighted
with these large wood-and-metal monoliths lurking in the house decor,
but that's a separate issue) and an old library magazine
storage/display unit (w/ tons of drawers that will fit 4 piles of 15cm
paper.)

I have found the square storage box ("Paperholder") by Humiaki Hujita,
diagrammed in this book:

 http://stagepics.co.uk/origamidb/book_contents.asp?BookID=513

works wonderfully for holding a stack of paper together, too.
Somewhere I worked out the size ratios needed for different sizes of
paper, ask me offlist if you want it, I'll try to hunt it up!

Anne