Re: the recent subject of how we all store our paper collections. I have
been using shoe boxes for many years. Most of them are wide enough for
6-inch paper. For smaller papers, I just arrange them, also in a shoe box,
in some way so they stay upright, so I can easily leaf thru them. I use
pieces of cardboard or cardstock, tall enough to stick up from the papers,
to make category markers. For larger papers, I use the plastic scrapbooking
drawers or lay them on a shelf and then have the inconvenience of having to
leaf thru them and the corners get bent after awhile. Some people mentioned
using a large folio of some kind. I like that idea. Some of my papers are
unusually long; these are rolled up.
 ..... Chila
Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in the Mojave Desert
Southern California, USA
www.chilagami.blogspot.com