I have taught origami for the "Osher Lifelong Learning Institute" and
some similar continuing ed organizations... a lot less rigamarole than
teaching for the community college, which I also have done (but not
origami classes). If course other community organizations might be
interested (I've taught in conjunction with the library and the arts
council). Most pay minimally if at all, though.