> On Nov 10, 2013, at 9:28, Christine Tatro <ifol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Happy day, everyone!
> I love working with two inch papers, but if I cut it down to one inch, it
> fails. Does anyone know of a paper thin enough and strong enough to work?
> Thanks and good folding!
> Christine

I recently had the pleasure of meeting an amazing folder from Germany, Anya,
who does mini mini mini origami. Basically models folded from paper about
1cmx1cm (maybe less), that's approx 1/4". Her folding is unbelievable &
meticulous... I have photos I could send you off-list of her work. She said she
mainly uses a tissue paper she gets in Berlin or Potsdam... I'm guessing that
it's strong at that small scale. But she also mentioned that she likes this
particular tissue paper cause it comes in many different colors.

If you want to know more, maybe Anya is on this list; I don't know... but I can
try to get in touch w folks who know her to ask.

Happy mini folding :)
Vishakha
NYC