----- Original Message ----- From: "KDianne Stephens" <kdiannesteph...@gmail.com>
To: "O List" <origami@lists.digitalorigami.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:41 PM
Subject: [Origami] Owl and Origami Sighting

Folding the owl Helen Conachan asked about, is demonstrated in The Harley Street Clinic: Childrens Hospital marketing campaign video that utilizes Origami in sending its message http://vimeo.com/76685821

Thanks Dianne
All I could find was them folding it at warp speed. They actually started with the project already half folded and finished it literally in 3-4 SECONDS!! Tell me there are real folding directions somewhere. I really like the little owl and would like to fold it as a Christmas gift.
Blessings
Helen