> On Nov 29, 2013, at 10:21, "Gerardo @neorigami.com" <gera...@neorigami.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi again,
>
> I know we had discussed about this symbol in the list. I thought I had
> started that conversation but I couldn't find my original question... oh
> well.
>
> Any way, I wanted to ask you something in particular about it which I hope
> I didn't ask the first time... when making diagrams in color, do you think
> the colors used in the symbol can be misleading? In some models the colors
> are very important, for example for a Cardinal you should really use
> red-black paper. Then there are two-colored models in which what colors you
> use isn't that important, like my Thin Two-colored Pocket. Let's say the
> diagrams for this two models are in color and they both include the
> two-colored symbol, both symbols look exactly the same: showing red in the
> top half and black in the bottom half. Would this be in some way expressing
> to the folder that both models MUST necessarily be folded with red-black
> paper? If so, would there be a proper way to express through the symbol
> (without words) that you can use two-colored paper with any two colors?
>
> Thank you for sharing me your thoughts : )

Thats a great Q & I don't know if this is a roundabout solution to it or not.
But regardless of color diagrams or not, very few diagrams expressly state what
kind of paper to use. They note size of paper, and maybe sometimes whether foil
or kami is good but beyond that, paper choice, type & color etc are totally
left to the folders' creativity. I hope that helps some...

Best,
Vishakha
NYC