Hello ALL,

As part of Annual Gift to all our origami friends we prepared 2014 printable patterns for ORILAND & ORIBANA Calendar Boxes!
Just print on an A4 or Letter-size paper and fold your Calendar Box!

There are 12 designs of ORILAND Calendars including new editions with pictures of Toy-ronto and Albuquerque Kingdoms that we had on display this year at Canadian National Exhibition and at PCOC!
Check them out at
http://www.oriland.com/myoriland/calendars/main.php

We have created new editions of ORIBANA Calendars with pictures of our Miniature Oribana! They can be found here
http://www.oribana.com/atelier/calendars/main.php

The Calendar box can be a great holiday gift to your friends and family. And it’s quite useful for storing pencils too!

The diagrams of folding the Calendar Box are available
http://www.oriland.com/myoriland/diagram.php?category=calendars&model=calendar_box&page=1&pages=8

<http://www.oriland.com/myoriland/diagram.php?category=calendars&model=calendar_box&page=1&pages=8>Happy holidays and happy folding!
Enjoy :-)

Sincerely,