I noticed some discussion on wrapping; here is a project that features
some; it aired heavily over the Christmas season in the UK.  Of
interest to the thread the Turkey is wrapped using a band method,
although we don't see it fully wrapped in the add.  However, we do see
a wrapped Lobster (n a banded wrap) at the start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtdwLQdBfZk

Lidl, a European supermarket chain also ran a series of 10 second
adds; with products falling out of crackers.  There is a small paper
folded aspect in each of the adds, although its not immediately
obvious;

Heres an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoR-lBITErA&feature=c4-overview&list=
UU