Hi Everybody,
I was trying to fold Akira,s Mask for some time. Of course Akira has folded one in a true Origami style. However, I wanted to fold it in sculptural style. Some faces have very distictive features like e.g. sunken cheeks and beard in case of Lincoln or moustache and hairs in case of Einstein. Such masks get easily recognized when folded if these features are built in. Unfortunateley, I could not idetify any such features in case of Akira's face. Moreover, Akira wears glasses and other than putting them on seperateley, I could not think of anyway of creating impression of glasses by folding. Any face which we are used to seeing with glasses becomes difficult to be recognized without glasses. However, I was determined to fold the mask. You can see the result on my Picasa album https://tinyurl.com/mc5sw7v.
                        I will appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Vishwas Deval