Hi, everyone!

Very sorry about this, but Yahoo's recent changes to its
security/email settings cause any mailing list messages sent by Yahoo
users (not just to the O-list, but *most* mailing lists, anywhere) to
bounce or be classified as spam.  Since it's *our* server that gets
marked as the Bad Guy when this happens, until we find a way to get
around this, we cannot allow any Yahoo users to post.

This is, yes, completely ridiculous, and I'm trying to figure out a
way to make things work in spite of it. (Me, and the entire Mailman
development community. It's a *mess*.) I'm in the middle of some
travel at the moment, and haven't the time to do the research and/or
server tweaking necessary, just yet.

Any Yahoo users who wish to send something to the list, please feel
free to send it to:

  origami-own...@lists.digitalorigami.com

and we'll be happy to forward it to the list on your behalf.

Apologies,

Anne
for the list admin gang