Hopefully, everyone has had a wonderful holiday and is ready to get back to
folding.

The next meeting will be held on May 3, starting at 1:15 PM at the Monmouth
County Library Headquarters Library at 125 Symmes Rd. in Manalapan, NJ.

 Please come and join us. We enjoy having you. The more the merrier.

 Please bring your friends who fold, also paper and models you have made to
share

 with us, new books to show us and dry snacks, if you like. Hope to see you

 there.

 Please email me if you need directions.

 Here are the dates for the rest of 2014.

 2014 dates

July 12

 Sept 6

 Nov. 8